Thread: Stud fees
View Single Post
Old 25-11-2011, 12:22   #60
*Satu

Send a message via MSN to *Satu

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post
In Poland it is enough that I write a protest to our Kennel Club if I think that a litter have fake pedigree and the breeder is FORCED to make the DNA tests of the puppies (It is because the kennel club must follow the FCI breeding rules and is responsible for validity of the pedigrees.).

If I'm right the puppies loose the pedigrees. If I'm wrong I must pay for the DNA tests... Easy

It is why no mixes will be ever bred in Poland...

Yes and no...
If there are rules in Poland they are: you can breed only with HD-A, HD-B and HD-C dogs and one of the parent must be HD-free.
Rules are made by the breed club which do not exist in PL at the moment.

It is why nobody breed with HD-D and HD-E dogs here. BUT it is possible to hide the results in the moment and to breed with not-tested dogs. And some breeders even do this. If the resuts are bad you can hide them - it is why you can not see HD-results by some Polish dogs. Look on the pedigree of Basior and the missing results of Clif and Beatris. It is the most famous Polish case because the breeders published the results of all their dogs with those two exceptions...
If I look Baron spod Dumbiera´s pedigree there is very many dog whit out HD results, there is no any ED results. Same is Ikala and Elys.

Still dog is more than HD or ED results. You can´t find any info about liver problems in Slovakia or Epilepsy or Spondylos or CHARATER problems.

Last edited by *Satu; 25-11-2011 at 12:24. Reason: typo
*Satu jest offline   Reply With Quote