View Single Post
Old 14-09-2004, 18:38   #10
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo
For those of you that didn't know, in the dog show held this weekend in Prague, "Speciální výstavy ÈSV", a canadian wolf hibrid participated to the competition and won the open class.
WHY THE F***K DO THEY ALLOW A CANADIAN WOLF HYBRID PARTICIPATE??
WHAT IS THE MEANING??
You know - some people in CZ are living in Matrix. They had a bad dream - now they say the Czechoslovakian Wolfdog is very ill breed with a lot of problems. They say it is not possible to find a Wolfdog without HD so they have to fight against it or the breed will die. It is really hard case of megalomanie.. And also far away from the reality. If you look on the statistics you will know that the only problem is in thei mind.

Quote:
DO THEY WANT TO "IMPROVE" THE BREED WITH THESE WOLVES??
What they want to improve? No idea. When you look there is nothing what can be made better using Mutaras. And lot of things will be worser. Much worser. But the founders of this idea don't care fo it. They just want to have a lot of fun...
Thy say they want to improve HD results but I know that at last one of the Mutaras is not HD-free so this are just lies.

Quote:
My whippet Alvin lives with 2 wolfdogs and was bred up together with many wolfdogs. He think's he's a wolfdog to.
Next time I go with him and I want to be judged.
Good idea. Many from us have at home not only Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs but also mixes and other breeds. Maybe we should make also fun and apply them for the next Club Show in Czech Republic. I await we will get "Excellent 1" and CAC of course. Maybe I even will stop with showing CzW and go to the club shows only with mixes - I think by some judges I will have bigger chances with a mix than with a purebreed CzW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijke
What are the FCI rules about these very strange things??
In the form they made it? It is forbidden. But the breeding committee already broke a lot of FCI rules and also the rules of the Czech Kennel Club and even the Czech Wolfdog Club. But you know how Mafia is working... If a member of Czech Club writes a prostest friends of the breeding committee from second group in the board of the club say: "there are no reasons for a prostest".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsirius
For me DNA test is best solution to take out all problems with purebreed and with "mum & dad"
It is very good solution and we can think about it in the future but now it is almost impossible to go in this direction - here it is pretty hard to make the DNA tests.
But in the case of the mixes it is easy because we know all kennels which will breed mixes, we will know which stud dogs were used for them and also who buyed the puppy. When we will know about it we will warn the people and also puppy buyers not to buy puppies from this breeders and not to cover whith the males which we used for 'Mutaras'. Now it is easy: there are two females - one by J.Jedlicka (kennel 'Seda eminence') and second by Nada Sebkova (kennel 'Mutara'). We already know which dogs will be used - after it we will publish the names here so the CzW-breeders will know which dogs they should not use.
I think it is important to warn people because it will be horrible to pay a lot of money and just get not a wolfish purebreed CzW but a Husky looking mix.

Quote:
I wonder was this show UNDER F.C.I ?
and what will F.C.I. say, as they heard what happened?
I'm also curious. It is also on the way because garant of this breed by FCI is Slovakian Wolfdog Club and they are strong against this mixes.

Quote:
If it was unofficial show, i guess, it doesn't matter so much, but with official shows under F.C.I must be careful, we can't start to make any problems with them.
It was official show with CACs recognized by the Czech Kennel Club. It is really interestings that in CZ it was so easy to register mixes because the breeding committee broke even the Czech Breeding rules... Is there nobody to control it if the people are not cheating?

Quote:
By the way, this mixed dog looked very "doggy" in pictures
You right. There was a man which said he had a Collie-Akita mix and it looked exactly like the Mutaras. This dogs have thin, long legs, head similar to Akita Inu Mix (long ears by side, wrong mask). Character similar like by Husky - not possible to say trainable.

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote