View Single Post
Old 18-04-2007, 21:38   #1
Navarre
VIP Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Navarre
Default Long Coat - Genetic Problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina
See offspring of Miky and sons Induk and maybe Grey Wolf - here missing shows, bonitation and of course exams -. But nice looking dogs and comparing to other male dogs easy to handle as I have been told from friends of me who know them.
You should know what you are saying, and obviously you don't know much about breed situation in Italy : sons of Miky and Induk are dog with many qualities (nice eyes, wolfish head) but with serious genetics faults (too long hair, shyness or lethargic character, long body format), just look at some nice examples :

photo property of www.amicodellupo.it

photo property of www.amicodellupo.it

Quote:
Why it is all hidden?
year.It is very difficult to say what is right and what is wrong.
No, It's very easy : If I say the truth I'm right ! You can discuss my opinion, but I'm right.
But it is not this case : one day the mother of litter "S" is Vicky Pdl, other day is an unknown "Alaska" !
And this experiment isn't done by a simple visionary owner, but from the most important "csw power seller" of Italy, member of Council of italian Breed Club.

Fizban(Andreas) is'nt a politic or a dreamer, is a simple owner, and -as many other owners, breeders and breed lovers in Italy - he understood a simple thing, very difficult to refute :
THE MUTARA EXPERIMENT IS CONTINUING IN ITALY !

Quote:
CSW biting their owners and than used for breeding? So maybe there were the wrong person for the right dog?
No, the father of him (Dyk Verny)the father attacked his owner and was returned to the breeder. So is son Lion Passo del Lupo attacked is owner and was returned to the breeder.
The breeder make this dog bonitation : after bonitation ("good") this dog attacked and seriously wounded his conductor!!!

After that, Lion Passo del Lupo was used by breeder for mating with so called "Alaska"