View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 01:19   #28
elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
nicole Wilde a un hybride qui vit en box et ne sort que pour les photos promotionnelles, elle n'a jamais fait l'effort d'une vie en commun avec.
J'ai la chance d'échanger régulièrement depuis maintenant 4 ans avec Nicole Wilde, alors quand je lis un tel tissu de conneries j'estime qu'elle a droit de réponse, voici son email que je viens de recevoir:

"I am not sure how the word "libel" translates, but the poster might want to consider it before he puts malicious, false statements about me in print. Normally I would not even bother to answer such an absurd statement, but I would hate for anyone who reads it to think that it would be okay for *anyone* to keep a wolfdog in a "box" (which I take to mean a crate or some very small pen). For the record, my one pure wolf and two wolfdogs, all from the rescue center for which I was Executive Director, lived in a large, safe enclosure where they had room to run. They also had things to jump and play on, and constant enrichment in the form of novel stimuli being brought in (stacks of hay, etcetera). They had training, veterinary care when needed, were raw fed, and had attention from me every day of their lives. Although they came to me from the rescue center at the ages of 5-6 for Sequoia and 3-4 for the boys, they were like my kids. They were here for ten years, and were healthy and happy into old age. I have dedicated my life to rescuing these animals and to educating the public so that fewer will have to be rescued. So please in the future, refrain from spreading ridiculous information and instead put something positive out into the universe in the form of educating others.

Sincerely,
Nicole Wilde"
elf jest offline   Reply With Quote