View Single Post
Old 22-11-2009, 08:08   #10
emanta

Send a message via MSN to emanta Send a message via Yahoo to emanta

So in this case i would to talk with somebody from Paso de Lobos, what for they may give me in a adoption a dog??
I just want a dog... That's all, 'til now, the received advices, i will take 'em, by this way. I mean. I've been conviced to get an adult dog. I will take care 'im. That's not a problem to me.

I love dogs... All this has been a problematic. I just wanna adopt a Dog. And there's no one near by I live. The dogs are adults, i don't have any trouble with that. Only that I have 2 cats. And I was looking for a pup, who get along with 'em since baby. Right. And I, if adopt a big one, will be less annoying teachin' things. But, I just wanna, that It gets along with cats. That's all.

And agreed the experience. I have some experience with similar pets. By that way I want a pup, to learn well. How I already told, I will take care an adult dog, provided that It get along with cats. It's my checkpoint.

I just wanna some help to start good. I will take care the situation. But I just need learning, and I will with a Dog. I wanna Know somebody who gives me in adoption any pet. That's all. It will be alright.