Thread: Working Kennels
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 09:51   #10
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Here in Czech does not exist "typicle working kennel", which produce ONLY pups for work. In a few kennels are good working wolfdogs and "normal" wolfdogs too. But I think much owners and breeders here know, exist parts of families, parts of bloodlines ( better is to say groups, because we have wolfdogs in groups), where are really good working wolfdogs. I don´t count their exams (maybe they don´t work in reall and they have not exams), but they have really good working possibilities. They bark, they aport, they do obedience with pleasure, quickly, their eyes hungs on eyes of owner during obedience.....This character is very similar to malinois. It is not utopie, they really exist.
For me is a pitty, if future owners, which want work with wolfdog, does not ask some breeders here (or in some other countries). I hope everybody can advice something. Every next owner can ask a few kennels and ask about good working parents. Emails are gratis, so why don´t write 10, 20 emails to breeders and ask?
Sad is, if owner of puppy really want to do something with puppy, but it is not possible for his character. Is much of these owners which tell : "wolfdog is not breed for work. I had one, I wont train him, but it is not possible"....... And problem is only this, he did not informate before buying of puppy.
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote