View Single Post
Old 13-12-2012, 15:03   #158
Ligerwolve2

Ive been interested in the breed for over 10 yrs. I was almost at the point of importing before a personal matter stopped me.

I have been passionate about them for a very long time and want them introduced properly. Id like the chance to own and show one but if people dont take care they will just be banned.

Im interested in this litter because people who know my wolfdog thought maybe I might know about these dogs. Some people even know I love the CzW and wanted my take on it. I gathered that one dog was at least unregistered but wanted to see what the breeder would do. I think registered is better but the MOST important thing to me is how the breeder operates. There are ANKC unregistered dogs for example registered with the working dog register. They are just as ethical as the ANKC breeders. They do everything the same almost. So I wouldnt tell people to steer clear of them say if they wanted a top working kelpie. That would actually be the better place to go. So what Im getting at as I reserve judgement. They are open and clear though about what they are. When the breeder wouldnt answer my questions I said as much and directed people to read the threads here and make up there own mind but that I wouldnt. Keep in mind Id prefer a registered animal anyway. Ive got small children (so Im not ready to take on another dog anyway right now) and would want to really be sure of lines. Any kind of suspect is too much for me.

Its my opinion that this isnt the kind of breeder Id recommend (given you wont tell me about your experience) but if they never have another litter it doesnt really matter does it.

Ive worked in the animal industry a long time. You may not want to hear my opinion but I know how quickly these things can snow ball. Im not trying to rain on your parade so to speak. If you were talking about how cute they are, funny things they do Id be in there agreeing. If you asked me a question Id answer it to help you. I think we need more of that in the dog world! However I think you miss the point some of us have tried to make and Im not sure its worth explaining again. A closed mind is a closed mind.

I dont mind answering any reasonable questions but Im growing tired of personal attacks. Im not a liar, thats just your opinion. Like Ive said Im not going to discuss my dog anymore. You are not interested in my dog at all. You dont have any first hand knowledge of my dog or her breed. How can you when you have never met one or met my dog.

"Yeah, you're credibility is nothing but a joke. I'd just like to say that everyone here despite what they've said, has managed to present themselves in a mature and adult manner, you on the other hand I have no idea wether I'm arguing with an adult or a 12 year old. If you want to be taken seriously don't start using childish Internet abbreviations such as "LMAO" and "ROFL". " - Seriously? Honestly I dont know what your point is. There are a number of members here that do exactly the same. You never bother to point that out. Oh thats right I asked if you knew of any health tests. Ahhhh I see totally means you can be insulting.

Anyway. Unless you are interested in actually offering some info - even just telling us what good experiences you have had with the breeder or the breed, Im going to stop replying. I dont see the point of it.

I still wish you all the best with your two.
Ligerwolve2 jest offline   Reply With Quote