View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 23:09   #13
wolfdogs16

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnslawek View Post
Rona is again correct that not all good things necessarily originate in the USA. For generations my family emigrated to the USA from Hungary as Frida Crying Wolf has. In my opinion that is an excellent foundation. So, as European founding stock in North America, Rona is correct that 'not all good things come from the USA' for we mostly are of European descent. In fact as many North Americans originally came from Europe, most are of good stock. Another example is my wife's family who emigrated to the USA from Krakow. I guess she also descended from good stock? Thus it falls naturally that it is a small world full of good wherein most in the USA find their roots in Europe. The CSV in the States are a testament to that fact.
John Slawek
my heritage is from Australia... but somehow... on my fathers side, is Native American Indian. my great great grandfather was Quanah Parker, a Comanchee cheif who was the son of a white woman, Cintha Ann Parker who had been taken captive and made the wife of the Chief at the time...Quanah's father...

its a wonder I don't have a dingo!!! hahahahahaaaaaa
http://www.wrr-inc.org
wolfdogs16 jest offline   Reply With Quote