View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 23:25   #15
carlos2207

Anyone translate this documents? Well I translate it.

Our friend Erwan Grey say "I've been silent long enough time until the law has done its job." And this documents are the proof.

Ok this is the proof, for if anyone not know Erwan Grey, of the type of person that he is.

We can see 4 documents. doc 1,2,3 and 4 ok?

For understand it we need the history, Erwan Grey framed me, not payment my dog and I give Erwan one contrat of coownership signed by me and Erwan the 22 of november of 2009. This is the documents 4 and 3 THE ORIGIAL CONTRAT. As you can see this document 4 have our indentification and the indentification of my dog Zacarias, nº microchip... and finish with the agreement. Julio have the dog, the cost of food and veterinary is for Julio, In document 3 you can see free mates for my kennel, and 50% of money for other mates. And finish with the paiment. WILL BE 600E. AS YOU CAN SEE THIS IS FUTURE. because Erwan not payment.

Erwan not want payment and began to demand the authorization for change the microchip to his name. I said that he not payment and demand it and not give Erwan the authorization. This is very important because Erwan Grey began to threaten with his more that 10.000 person that he know in facebook for to say all people his false history of the Ill of my dog. And any one of the othe breeders want to do any relation and with me. This is a fragment of one mail of Erwan Grey:

"Hasta hoy , he mantenido callada la boca tanto en el blog o el facebook que siguen por internet mas de 10.000 personas relacionadas con esta raza o de los perros en general "

"Si quieres, empiezo a contar a los 4 vientos como está siendo tu inicio en el mundo de la cria y lo bien que estas haciendo las cosas, que por si no te estas dando cuenta NO LAS ESTAS HACIENDO BIEN. NO creo que a los propietarios de los perros o los sementales les guste mucho que escuchen la version de como te estas comportando."