View Single Post
Old 22-02-2012, 21:44   #25
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alissea View Post
You do your ass or you're serious? Each child will be PDL MIX? Similarly, you care only about their own puppies to sell and not have competition: D nothing else .. unfortunately
No, I do not care about their puppies because I know that PDL and Foresta can care for themself and find people who like to have "wolfish" Saarloos even with cheated CsW pedigree. Fighting with them is not a competition but taking care for CsW breeding. And it is surprising that exactly you - a Czech breeder are for promotion of breeding mixes while you should protect your national breed and work done by Hartl. Or at least you should show that you respect the FCI rules which clearly say that pedigree cheating is not allowed and must be punished.

I'm only happy to know that there are still responsible breeders in your country because I know it was exactly Czech Breed Club who banned Mutaras and kicked them out to Italy. So there must be still responsible breeders who care for the breed and not only for selling the puppies.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote