View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 17:30   #13
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Sorry but I can not understand your attitude... if someone can be angry and feel abused it apply only to US... For many years you was using this site and giving nothing "back". Really UNFAIR behaviour towards ALL CzW owners who build this site....!
We spent a lot of time and a lot of money to provide service like Wolfdog.org. Many people work on it sacrifiycing their time to make this service better. Do you think you behaviour towards us and all the people who work here is fair? NO!

Since many years you was using the pages to advertise your kennel and litters, since three years you do not send us NOTHING! Even if the rules for free advertising of litters are clear:
http://www.wolfdog.org/php/modules.p...g=fra&a=litter
Read again the 7. and 8 again. You know it very well. You AGREED! to this. But still you never sent ANY info about your litters. Do you think it was FAIR???? To use the service when you know you will not do ANYTHING what you PROMISED to do. That you will not fulfil the conditions you AGREED to fulfil?

You write some dog names from your kennel are wrong? But did you EVER send ANY corrections? NO!
You write some info is wrong but if you will not sent us information what we have to fix you have also no RIGHT to be angry on us that it is wrong.

About the informations - I'm surprised that you are so angry that your kennel is no more on the list. DO YOU WONDER? Please tell me one reason why your kennel name should be still there? Why should we do something for you if you do NOTHING for the site (beside critics, critics and critics).

I wrote it really clear - breeders who will send us the information will stay on this list - and any personal "LIKE/DON'T LIKE" doesnt matter here!!
You didn't do this - I didn't received from you ANY information about your litters. So YOU are the only person who is responsible for it that your kennel is no more listed there. NOBODY ELSE.

Since you are not sending us the information about your litters we publish the information which we get from CBEI, SCC, show catalagues and other official sources. We add also information sent by the dog owners and published on the web pages. Sorry but this information do not BELONG to you - you are not the "owner" of the information about your litters. You are also not the onwer of official published information and also not the owner of dogs which belong to someone else.
If the information we have is wrong you can only CORRECT IT.

But we will consent of course to your request to remove all your personal data. I will remove your address, web page address and email of your kennel from the database during the next update.
If you want we will also remove the photos of the dogs which were made by YOU - it means with your copyrights. You do not have the right to ask us to remove photos of dogs which come from your kennel but were made by other people - for example the many photos of the 'D'-litter of the dogs which are living in Italy. Because the OWNERS of these photos are people who take them - it means not YOU but the OWNERS of this dogs!

So now short:
YOU are responsible for the whole situation. We fulfiled your part and advertised your litters and kennel. YOU do not fulfiled your conditions. Please do not blame US for YOUR mistakes and ill will.
If you are angry because of wrong dog names, or other data - send the email with correction. It is the ONLY way to fix it. If you will not do this it will be only YOUR fault that the wrong info is stilll there.
If you want that we remove YOUR photos please send me the ID numbers of photos made by YOU.
And I promise you after the next update I will remove YOUR personal data from the database.

Funny - I was thinking after the database update I will get some (maybe angry) emails of people who were removed by mistake. But I never expected to have complains from people who INTENTIONALLY were breaking the rules and were cheating with us but now feel PERSECUTED and take this regulations as SANCTIONS against their kennels. It is so STRANGE....

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote