View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 15:32   #36
miran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma View Post
Especially when the mating will only happen with enough people on the list. That confirms the commercial goal, doesn't it?
Not in my eyes. Because if it was a commercial goal( beside that in my opinion every nest is even from 1 that just had 1 in there life because no breeder give their pups away fro free ) than you would have this nest no matter what
Than you do not care about if people are interested in an outcross pup or not. And than also you sell them as the same price as a tamaskan and not a reduced price because they are outcross and needs to be evaluated on an later age etc etc.
But of course it is just the way someone can look at it and all have the right of a different opinion....But when all is out in the open( so being done honestly and we all know that lots of people in every breed even do that) and they thought about what and how sorry than I can not see that the main goal is commercial but than I only think that I wish all breeders would think about that so no pup have to leave there nest when they are already months old or like some others have in their short lives different houses already because they where leftover form a litter so people just took them because they felt sorry But like I say just my opinion and you do not have to share that
miran jest offline   Reply With Quote