View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 13:45   #15
AMERICANI

Send a message via Yahoo to AMERICANI
Default Litters before August

I have been attempting, with excrutiating patience, just to reserve 2 puppies from several breeders in Eastern Europe, Spain, Italy, etc... Am I always too late? I always get responses that all the dogs are sold. I will be in Italy until August and I would like to find a really nice pair of puppies for breeding in the US. As you can see from this thread, Americans are interested. I don't want anyone to speak for or against anyone on this open forum, but if you are on this site posting on this forum, you can look up -AmeriCani Kennels- and refer a litter (both Parents preferrably being excellent, 'A' hips/elbows , good working temperment, to standard...).
I want to bring the best to my country and breed in a responsible,ethical, & professional manner. I am asking for advice from others within the community (you have to ask questions in order to learn).If you are devout to the improvement of the breed, and would like to give some advice please do. I'll research everyone's opinions before making my own decision as to facilitate fairness. Thank you. Jason Young

Last edited by AMERICANI; 06-01-2010 at 14:46.
AMERICANI jest offline   Reply With Quote