View Single Post
Old 17-08-2010, 20:21   #35
draggar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalomyOak View Post
Several owners have had real struggles, but managed to ride out the "storm" of adolescence and have reached the peaceful side of maturity.
Hence her nick name "Hurricane Luna".

I don't think I've ever had a dog that's had this much energy but around 7 months old she started to calm down, she's almost 8 months now.

The only really high energy time now is when she and Pongo are out together. Then it's a category 5 hurricane. He still has a lot of energy but hopefully he'll start to calm down in the next few months, I think he just turned 6 months a few weeks ago. (Is his breeder here? Was his birthday Feb 3 or March 2?).

But - I was proactive and to keep it out of the hands of squatters, I did register vlcakrescue.com and vlcakrescue.org (both now point to the CsVCA website).

As for EU breeders contacting people in the USA, while it is a great idea I'm sure there are some breeders who don't want to bother with that with the fear of losing a sale and if the prospective owner is rejected by one breeder, they can just go to another and another until they get what they want.

Last edited by draggar; 17-08-2010 at 20:26.
draggar jest offline   Reply With Quote