View Single Post
Old 16-11-2010, 21:21   #32
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

I did not say that wolves and high content are pets. You remember, a Ferrari is not a family car?! But csw are too no pets. Because of the gsd in them they are much more hyperactiv and aggressiv than hc and wolves are! I can experience everyday here with visit from dogpeople with their dogs. With my american ones it is no problem, with the csw it is and it is with all csw! I guess you do not have any experience with csw too living in Norway. And my csw are very friendly - to people, you can see this in the video when you click the pic in the tv studio. I can take them in a bar with loud music and hundreds of people walking over them.

I have no experience with Ann her dogs. Noomi is family, yes. I have experience with a lot of different lines because I go to the meetings and visit the owners. Ann is for over 20 years in business. I talk only about her wolflike dogs. I will get to know them next year, because she will get a pup from me and I one from her.

Monty is only in wolf business. That paper is over 10 years old. He does not know the breeders, only the old ones. Monty had a wolfdog for his own, but a low content. He does send all people who have problems to Nicole Wilde - Living with wolfdogs from A - Z. So do not believe everything you read or see in tv. Than you must believe that the csw in germany are beasts after all what was shown this year!

Again, please come down to germany, I invite you. I would be very happy, if you would meet my animals and make your own picture! You are welcome.

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote