View Single Post
Old 29-09-2011, 11:09   #48
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaidd View Post
ok, lets put this to bed once and for all!

when I am out with my dogs many people ask what they are and i reply czechoslovakian wolfdogs the obvious next question is usually how come a wolf dog do they have wolf in them, I usually just smile and say yes originally they did but by the time i've explained a bit more they are glazed over and confused. Even my vet asked me if I knew of what % wolf genes would be left now? So I thought I'd ask on here, Ive followed the site a while but thought it was a valid ask!

Wether it be fun or not , I am so disturbed to find why one question is disected so much by 'wanna be ' experts!

From what you are saying, my dog is a german shepherd cross and the wolf part is of no importance?

Perhaps I should have just registered them as german shepherd crosses and then I wouldnt have had such problems bringing my pets with me to the UK.

oh wait I see that some 'member' already advises people to do this giving advise to a student who asked how to bring his dog with him?
Before geting angry you should first try to find an old topic about it - that would make things more clear.
And maybe it is worth looking for certain wolfish features in character and exterior, in health and so on, not the percents, if you can not accept that you have a normal formed dog breed.

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote