View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 18:54   #13
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
I would like your help on the following. I am interested to mate Tristan and i have no idea if there are any CSWs in Greece. I have read the names here on the forum and i was wondering if any of these dogs is a female. I would like to have the contacts of the owners and call them to see if anyone is interested in mating his/her female wiht Tristan.
And what about first test the hips and elbows to see if the dog is able to be a stud dog?
Maybe a working exam or something like that for test the behaviour of the dog as BH maybe Sch1 seeing that in Greece not have the Bonitation?
Isn't like "I have a male you have a female, lets mate", you first must know if your dog is able to be used as stud.
After that you need know if have some experienced owners prepared to have a CzW at home in greece case female owner not want stay with all puppies as future pet.
Normally the owner of the females contact the owner of the stud dog for mate, maybe if you going to dogshows and do these exams some females owners wo're interested in breed will contact you for a mate.

Greetings

Paula
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote