View Single Post
Old 25-11-2002, 10:50   #11
Pavel

Send a message via Skype™ to Pavel
Default Dogs with certificate

Hi Eva,

Quote:
For me IPO competition in LB was big tragicomedy. Dog handlers ( not all) read rules of IPO in the evening before competition......
Sorry, am not sure, that somebody, who dont participate on this competition have right to valuate it. This owners,
which shows self in LB makes a regulary training with own wolfdogs. And they want to show, how far just are. Its
little bit unpolite to make fun from this people (please, dont understand it so, that I wrote it, because I was a
participant). Competition is for me (and as I know for majority of participants in LB) the chance to show, what my
wolfdog are trained. Never will be perfect, but I think, that everybody by this competition shows the effort to be
good with own wolfdogs and every wolfdog shows by some parts of competition, that CsW can reach the best position.
And, that some people read the IPO rules first before competition ? Its absolutely true and you can see from it,
that nobody understand the IPO competition like a question of life or death. Simply our dogs doing something are on
some level of training and basicaly is doesnt matter, according which rules is the competition. Sure, we can discuss
about it, if the competition make like a officialy or only like a internal Club competition. But its just another
thema.
Please dont make fun from the people, which something doing with own wolfdogs and have so much courage, that
although are not perfect, want to show something. Critique outside the competition ring is very simple and easy ...

Quote:
Finally, I prefered czech exam ( I'm nationalist :0)). And the last - how
many CSW have IPO3 or ZVV 2 (3)? It's reality.
CSW are working dogs,
am glad, that I hear from you, that CsW is working dog. Can you explaine us, please, your opinion, that in Slovakia
today can be in working class in show a dog with 40 km run only, without any obedience or other working knowledges ?
And that this trend is pushing up in Czech club as well ?

Thanks
Pavel
Pavel jest offline   Reply With Quote