View Single Post
Old 02-02-2004, 04:08   #9
evilraven

Thanks for the info. I have owned many animals from race horses to fish...lol We have had many dogs and since I discovered and learned about this breed about 3 years ago, I finally have the room and time to take care for one since I have moved from my family farm in the country.

I fully understand what it is like to take care of animals, the time commitment, finances,vets, etc. However it is hard to find this particular breed anywhere around here. I don't like importing my dog without seeing him/her in person, their mother and father, its enviroment, and their human counterparts; As alot can be said about the dog by the human owners. That is why I posted, in hopes of finding someone in Canada or the US that had one that they would consider selling, that way I would meet the owners, see their and the dogs enviroment, other pets, and the gen. condition of the stud/bitch, etc.

I am heading to Europe in May with my family for a month, however I have to be back in two weeks for work, so if I can't find one here (Can./US) I would be abble to find one for sure in Europe.

I will be in Serbia (Former Yugoslavia) and in Switzerland and possibly Paris (Busness).

As for your post INA, I completly understand what your saying, and if I was a breeder of a CSW or any other animal I wouldn't import a dog without seeing the perspective buyers. I encourage every person who wants any sort of animal to completly understand whats involed and they should all visit the breeder and get to know one another.

Thanks for all your posts, I welcome anymore that you may have, and Wolfsirius could you give me some more info about your pup?

Thanks for all your time, thoughts, and considerations

PEACE
evilraven jest offline   Reply With Quote