View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 13:55   #38
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
you to young member this all and speak like this type people who not know who was realy but only heard about this.
slaves are not this people who stay in Lithuania and not runn - not all but bigest procent and was free in mind and in heart, slaves for good lives are this who runn away and cry - "they are a patriots" ...
funny this all and not moore.
Yes, I quted my mum But still remember the same clothes that everyone had and living in... do not know the word in English... a place where ten young familys share one kitchen, one toilet and one shower My mother still remembers evenings, when they had two eggs and baked them silently, afraid, that if I will wake up and also want one - in this case one of them will stay hungry. And this is a family of both working lawyers and a child, still in kindergarden, living in town (countryside was in better situation).

In this case slaves are the ones, who do not care for freedom, for ability to have their own country and their right to speak/write/think/even sing what they want to, if they just can have something for free... The ones that still say "ah, I do not care for freedom, give me cheap sausage".

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote