View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 22:12   #8
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiou07 View Post
I am impressed by thickness of hair Iran in Brazil !!! nice !!!
Yes, it was in the start of Spring, still quite cold, in the movie I have Mona and Iran with winter coat, Arthas changing and Jezebeth with summer coat.
Now Iran started to change his coat as well, soon I will have a bunch of suricate at home again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfin
He was unreal - his vitality, brain, movement, charakter and temperament.
It's funny because I think the same of him, he is an amazing stud dog, which is able to breed tipical and nice offsprings, with pretty wolfish features, correct body and excelent character.
But the main problem of Iran all were due the low quality of what we call breeders, people which have an kennel name and produce pups, but have no idea nor even about the standard of the breed, nor even about how should look a CzW out of "tall dog with clear ambar eyes and short ears", also the same people who have no idea about bloodlines and health selection.
For those people iran was a non-titled small ugly dog with dark eyes which should be P14.
Thanks that we have again a shameful planned litter list which most of the announced litter will give birth to atipical dogs, some with a huge tendency for health problems at the same time that several interessing studs are getting lost because of the age, and were not used enough with stupid excuses like, "they have no show titles", "is easier to sold pups with ultra tall parents" or "he should have ambar eyes, perfect mask and small ears".
If we keep like that, our breed will have an dark future.