View Single Post
Old 28-12-2010, 13:17   #20
Tuky

Send a message via MSN to Tuky Send a message via Skype™ to Tuky

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Hi,

first of all congratulations to your first litter and my best wishes.
Good to hear that's more going on in Spain.
But could you please explain what do you think is "interesting" in this certain litter.
Don't get me wrong, but every single mating should be "interesting".
Otherwise it's not breeding, which also means improving, but just producing for what reasons ever.
So what I mean is, what makes this litter more "interesting" than all the other "interesting" litters.

Regards,
Michael
forgive the delay. Among the litter and the holidays, I spent a bit here

I do not know if I can get to explain in English because it interesting this litter (particularly to Spain)

Let's start by saying that in Spain there is little to choose from, the oldest kennels always repeat the same litters. now focus on my litter:
http://lamanadadetuky.blogspot.com/2...ner-gorda.html (here in spanish)

I think it may be an interesting and special crossing was the first time you cross the line of Ajax with the line of Iran, both ancient Slovak lines but different ... is an outcrossing in relatives but linebreeding "B z Banista"by both parties and especially in "Rep Pohranièní Strá z ¾ e (F3). " Since 75% Slovak. Adding also that Kay is also a descendant of Jolly (one of the best line arrays Czech)

We get a dog with a good character, good head, medium ears, and red color from both parents, and a special pedigree.

I hope you answered .... if not ... I will try again or if I'm wrong about something I'm open to constructive criticism but not to insult

Litter 2 weeks old today, I hope this afternoon weigh them and make new photos ... and present them with their own official names...