View Single Post
Old 18-04-2007, 11:18   #51
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

I am sorry to say but I cannot understand that it seems to me that here are people who are not able to see the difference between working dog and show/family dog. Of course a working dog can be too a family dog. So if you give me 10 dogs and say, ok go on and tell me who is a working dog. I can tell you that it is no problem to find out really fast.

And please tell me why then if there are no wolrking lines even csw can start in the working class in shows? The answer, because there are working owners.... Ha Ha Ha. What kind of funny. Sure you can work with every dog, but please why some of you cannot understand, that it is a big difference to have a dog which learns much more easier and faster than another dog. And please why are there are a few breeds which are typicall working dogs. What do they do what a csw could not do? It does not depend on how good he makes it. It depends how fast he makes it and if the dog has fun to do this work. We are not in school.

And so some of you mentioned it they know where to go to get a working csw. Me too. And why could we say this with safety? Because these are working lines and most of the puppies - sure not all - are able to learn faster and work easier than puppies from only showline. I did say it above. In a working line you can work with 5 from 8 puppies. In a show line you can maybe work with 2 of 8 puppies. You have to be realistic. What some you are trying to do is, living after lawrules for dogs. But there are no lawrules for what is a working dog.

And someone says we have only young breed only in gsd and Malinois could be working lines. I don´t know if you know the german herding dog Harzer Fuchs. This is no FCI Breed but lots of people who have sheeps work with Harzer Fuchs. He has red brown coat and the males are like gsd or bit smaller. These are only working dogs and puppies are only given to people who work with them. I don´t really know how many there are in germany but I think some like the csw. In my village are living two. So there is no need for big numbers of dogs to have a working line.

And sorry to say Margo, Torsten has a female from KoKo if I remember right and it same working dog as KoKo is.

Your problem is that you don´t know that there are no rules from FCI what is working dog. to be after FCI a working dog you only need BH and IPO 1. That is all! But some of you wants to make a university time with an exam at the end out of it. Maybe it will come some time. But dog breeding is nothing which is controlled by the state - only Bullterrier a.s.o. in germany -. So everyone who knows dogs will be able to see what dog is able to work and which is not able.

Christian

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote