Thread: Tamaskan Dogs..
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 03:22   #30
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

You wanna see a real Alaskan Tundra wolf? Look here, this picture was made in the Alaska Tundra http://alaskaone.com/wildlife/images/wolf.jpg

These wolves from lobopark are arctics!

Luna´s mom is completely right, most people look for pet dogs. And in history most people had dogs for pet dogs. There are only a few working dogs. And sure the dogs who have more working abilites end in shelters, because they are hard to handle. A good breeder would never give a working dog, it does not matter, if gsd, mali or Briard to a family who only wants a pet. But there are lots of breeder who do not care.

I am wondering about these rumors that Polar Speed has wolfblood inside. Gossip. And this so called F 1 Alaska Tundra Siberian Mix.... Hm, people do not make things interesting which are not worth to talk about it.

In his newest studies world wide leading genetic professor from University of California Bob Wayne found out that even in the ancient dog breeds who are older than 500 years like Basenji, Saluki, Malamute, Siberian Husky, Chow Chow are wolf genes in them. So are these wolfdogs too? It is a lack of knowledge which leads the people to head cinema.

Lunas Mom is right, if there are people who like "pet" wolfy looking dogs that if csw breeders are not able to bring them down, let other people investigate and develop new breeds. For comparison I started in dog world with Briard - Berger de Brie, french Herding dog -. In france these dogs were more aggressiv and working line. In germany the breeders were succesful in changing Briards to real pet dogs for families. And nobody is complaining, less problems more happy people. The society is changing and wants only nice dogs. So why hanging in standards and not looking for nice kind dogs. In italy the dogs are changing like my comparison with german Briards more to pet dogs because they are selection faster because of more puppies. That is the normal way of breeding.

By the way all of you who are complaining about "hybrids" please have a look on facebook in my videos or my website about my american wolfdogs. They are quite friendly and handsome with strangers, strange dogs and I like them very much as pet dogs and for doing sports as jogging, biking and swimming. And I have of course two csw as well and everyday again the comparison. It is as ever in life have a look for the good ones, means the good breeders, it does not matter which breed.

And of course you find in a shelter good dogs. My two male dogs were shelter dogs. And I took them because I could see the good things in them which are quite more than the bad things. With the puppy you will never know what genes will make out of him. Ok, I am an experienced dog owner so that I can decide which dog is "good" or not. But now a days I will always prefer a rescued dog.
Good night
Christian

Last edited by hanninadina; 11-07-2010 at 03:26.
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote