View Single Post
Old 14-02-2010, 16:28   #89
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
but let me remind a small problem here, mostly of the dogs today are not wolfish, I mean, what we can often see are heavy dogs with hanging lips huge chest and horrible movement, as the selection is not made and some people only cares for the lowest COI possible, we will continue to have more degenerated dogs as the time pass.
I read all topic and i think it will be with our breed like with others and there will be many different types of CLC. And in many breeds such exist and also here other people can breed with their preferences. If Hanka, Monika and czech club want breed heavy dogs they can make "czech line" of CLC and if solowolf like with lot of coat like american he can do "english line". And nobody must love czech line or english line.
Everybody can make his line with specific look and we - people who will buy a new CLC can choose. Till this topic I was interested in CLC but now i was informed that i like "jackals" because I like a lot Bux photos - for me he is best wolfdog i see on photos.
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote