Thread: Tamaskan Dogs..
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 08:38   #8
Tuuli Salmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunas Mom View Post
Technically, they are not lying... we CsV folks say that our dogs are dogs and not wolves (and at this point they are all later than F5 generation, so even though we admit recent ancestry to the wolf, they are no longer hybrids), and just as technically, dogs are simply genetically manipulated wolves. Scientifically they have even been reclassified due to genetic study.
CsV is one case, pure wolf another. Both have been used to created Tamaskans. It is not the CsV/wolf percentege I am doing this for, it is the fact that people havent been told about these infusions. I.e. they have been misled to believe that the breed has been created from GSD, malamute and siberian, which is just not TRUE. I think everyone is entitled to receive the truth and nothing can nor will justify NOT telling people the truth.

I am a sibe person myself and like Vicky cannot understand people who get sibes and dont work them. They are a working breed. There are enough pet breeds already. IMHO every siberian that is bred should have some sort of indication of its working ability.
Tuuli Salmi jest offline   Reply With Quote