View Single Post
Old 15-05-2011, 12:14   #101
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrocalle View Post
Why constant do they allude to another topic? Why do they try to put in my mouth what I do not say?

Perhaps, since it is in the habit of happening, that he thinks otherwise already is it bad?

Nothing has that to see the effort and what means the page with the fact that the things are done well or badly. Neither with the fact that only a minority (not if you will be in her) benefits from all this.

I go approximately 7 years RECOMMENDING web this one all the people, do not I have right to be disappointed by the result that I see?
HI!

I received your results... but are you sure that I should add them? If I will make it you will be attacked by other users that you have special connections with the moderators....

It was I joke... I can add it...

The problem with the results is pretty complicated... there are TOO many of them... Some people have the right to add them but they add only few and usually really the results which came from their friends... I was asked (as the old part was our work) to add some new people who could be able to put the results online but it will not work... Not because we do not want it but because the data about the user rights were in the part of Wolfdog which crashed... We do not want to change something there because everything can crash (all results and all database)... We MUST leave it for now...

Anyway people who have the right will add the results which they have and at least it would be up to date soon...

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote