View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 17:15   #5
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki
Default Re: Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs said to be Man Killers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirkawolf1
I personally do not understand, why the guy likes Saarloos and hates CSW, when it is almost the same origin.
Mirka
Mirka, there were specific situation between owners of these both breeds before. After I buyed a CzW I found more information about CzWs on the Saarloos Wolfdogs owners web pages than on the sites about CzWs... Sure the published facts were not good for our breed - I read our dogs are shy (?), agressive. Saarloos compared to CzW are "social" (my favourite word now ).
Just imagine - in that time most articles published in Polish dog magazines were reprints from French, German (simply said West European) magazines. And there was always the same: "Saarloos good, CzW bad". Many people were surprised I buyed CzW because they were sure Saarloos is perfect dog for work (because people from Search and Rescue groups use them for rescue people).

Don't forget the situation in Norway and now even in UK - you can't count with help of Saarloos owners. Some of them even agreed CzWs should be banned (the only important thing is Saarloos Wolfdogs will profit from it and is safe).

And last: do you really think Christopher Mad’dene invented his stupid words about CzWs? No, he heard it for sure from some of the dog owners. I'm sure they were Saarloos owners/breeders because none of the CzW owners can say such fairy tales....

[Sorry for such steep words about Saarloos owners - I know people which really love wolfdogs and see disadvantages and advantages of their breed. But I have enough of people which asked about character of Saarloos start their description with "Distinct from Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs Saarloos are....."]

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote