View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 22:51   #101
Gypsy Wolf

I didn't say an active pet home was a lesser placement. I just said I am more than happy with Pollux going to this placement.
Again, his owner is the one whose business it is to neuter him or not. Personally I prefer intact animals, too, as I like to show. Doesn't mean I breed willy-nilly, or intend to. Never even had an "oops" breeding.
I think the man is responsible enough to be able to handle managing an intact adult.
While Pollux is gorgeous, I do not know how much of his behavior is genetic, so I would not want to breed to him necessarily or take a pup. I am more than happy with ONE vlcak, thank you very much!
Again, we are placing Pollux to please him, not you.
You all are being absolutely ridiculous, getting all up in arms and judgmental over something that has absolutely nothing to do with you, nor have you sacrificed your time and effort to raising this dog. We have. It's our call. If you don't like it, too bad. There are more important things in life for me to dedicate my time to. Obviously explaining our reasoning is useless since you have made up your mind that we are horrible for making the decision and I am no longer going to waste my time on this topic.
Enjoy your glass houses.
Gypsy Wolf jest offline   Reply With Quote