View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 08:00   #15
indiananous

Send a message via Skype™ to indiananous

All these dogs come from my kennel and are so-called !!!Mix!!!. Nothing in them allows to think about any "dance with wolf", so near in time. Rather not to give any chance to the lies and others stories. Better trust our knowledge about CSV and so be able to feel a illusion.
Or I am really a worse breeder, who doesn't know how to make the difference real CSV vs medium CSV !! Of course, I'm talking about MY dogs.

Then, about our breed Club (CBEI) : what's the law that should give us rights to force any breeder to DNA test his dogs ? What's the law that would give us rights to take off the pedigree of any dog ?

It's obvious this matter of facts were known when a kennel decides to breed Mutaras. Why didn't you do anything then ?? Did we, in France, said anything at the moments these Mutaras were accepted in shows and confirmed under the responsability of one of your judges ?
Same question about Hungarian CSV Club, now it's clear that some litters from "Crying Wolf" kennel are faked.
Same question about real doubts in Italy, concerning one famous kennel in this country. Any pedigree off ?

So, you agree the problem is real. Then, we should appreciate in helping in spite of being so quickly denied !
Slovac CSV breed Club could be the one to decide a common act face to FCI . Leaving alone the french CBEI to fight is too easy !! Problems exist here about two french kennels ; is it fair to claim all french breeders are spoiled ??

It should be useful to work in common for the wellfare of this breed, and for the futur. "Crying Wolf'" offspread with Sarloos or red genes is huge ; so many dogs are concerned, we have no time to loose in non-sense words in any country.

Traite ton chien en humain, et il te traitera en chien
http://www.educateur-canin-haut-rhin.fr
indiananous jest offline   Reply With Quote