View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 19:28   #39
draggar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacs2legs View Post
oh im sure it stopped it

re secure collars,i have siberian huskys,escape artists to the extreme! no need for prongs with them...a safe 'racing' collar which doesnt choke or hurt is what i use!

or a simple 'head collar' whilst training..pinch are for the lazy( and cruel )that want a quick fix!

time, patience,trust and understanding is what dogs need
Your life must be pretty perfect to have to come here to dictate to others how they should live their lives while putting them down in the process. Do I really need to get into Pollux's entire history just to justify everything? Do you know what we've done? No. Do you know how much time and energy we've spent on him? No. So why are you coming out as an expert on his situation? Every dog is different and just because something works with one dog doesn't mean it'll work with all dogs.

Also, I now hope that the admins DO NOT delete this thread so that when new people come here they'll see the trule colors of the community. We tried to do the right thing and after months of reabilitating Pollux we post that we're looking for a new home and instead of help I get ridiculed and everyting is being analyzed - as well as people making false assumptions about us and Pollux's situation.

At least now I know who would be willing to help in the future and who will just compalin. I guess the old saying is true, no good deed goes unpunished.

Added: Also, I'm done defending myself. Don't expect a response if you post anything other than help.

Last edited by draggar; 06-06-2011 at 19:30.
draggar jest offline   Reply With Quote