View Single Post
Old 15-09-2007, 15:38   #103
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
I wonder why nobody pointed these dogs out?? I know, because it is very very difficult to tell the difference!!
And, allow me to say, I am not experienced like you but...the F2 at the beginning of our breed looked like german shephards...
nothing like CSW so....i disagree..IF these dogs were really coming from were you say they are coming, i would really be astonished by the result of the Mutara experiment.
even when son of german shephard and wolf were mated with real CSW (kazan's puppies)
I will write you three descriptions of three different BREEDS:

- CZECHOSLOVAKIAN WOLFDOG
"the crossing of a German Shepherd Dog with a Carpathian wolf".
PUREBREED WORKING German Shepherd Dog and REAL EUROPEAN Wolf...

- SAARLOOS WOLFHOUND
"A neighbour of L. Saarloos had owned a black male Timberwolf, so that there is the supposition that this wolf also came to the breeding insert. Actually the current Saarloos wolfdogs see much more similar to American Timberwolf than the European wolf, that originated both "Fleurs" from . Also the good social behavior speaks in favour for the Timberwolf. "

- MUTARA
No quotation just facts They are crosses of WHITE TIMBER WOLF Lupina:

and GSD like dog Armin (he has NO PEDIGREE but looks a little bit similar to German Shepherd dogs even if the owner of Armin says it is a mix of more breeds than just GSD):

==============================
1) As you can see basing on the origin Mutaras ARE NOT and WILL NEVER be Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs... The have MUCH MORE common with Saartloos Wolfhounds...

2) Even if the father of the new Mutaras is a Czechoslovakian Wolfdog the crossings are not CzW.... Or would you really say that if I will cross my female CzW with Shar-pei and at last one of the puppies will RESEMBLE CzW it can be called a Czechoslovakian Wolfdog....

3) Sure you can show ugly pictures of the first crossings of CzW but please do not compare them with 'S' litter. They have really nothing to do.
First mixes F1, F2, F3, F4 of CzW were crossings of GSD and European Wolves. NO MORE.
Mutaras and 'S' litter have blood of Tundra Wolves, CzW, GSD, Malamut and probably many more (thanks to Armin)... They are very mixed mixes...

4) Do you remember HOW the first wolfdogs were selected? It based on their working abilities, everything was tested. Many puppies in the litters were killed if they were not GOOD enough. Many dogs NEVER had any litter if they were not GOOD enough.
How looks the selection of Mutaras? Who makes the selection? NOBODY - it is just production of the next generations. Which EXAMS they passed? NONE. There is NO selection...

5) Who will take the responsibility for the new mixes? Who will be responsible if one of the dogs will behave like his ancestors and KILL someone? The breed will be punished and not the person which introduced THIS mixes to our breed.

The Mutaras has genetic fault - Lupina was born as wolfish grey puppy but in the time the colour turned to white. It is pretty common by Tundra Wolves but FORBIDDEN by CzW - white CZW have been never seen and such dog will get disqualification. ALWAYS. So my question: who will pay satisfaction to EVERY offspring of the Mutara which will turn to white colour with the time? What will be if there will appear RED CzW - colour which is typical for American Wolves and breeds like Husky and Saarloos but FORBIDDEN by CzW? Because even if the white or red colour will apprear in the 5-10-15 generation the ONLY responsible ancestor will be the Mutara in the blood...

6) Sorry you were not in Slovakia during the Conference in Bratislava. It was told there that there were problems during the registration of CzW by FCI because the FCI said: they DON WANT another breed like Saarloos. But FCI made special board which examineted the offsprings of American Wolves and European Wolves. The results was: they are TOTALLY DIFFERENT. ONLY the crosses of European Wolves have working abilities. The EUROPEAN Wolves were the reason why Hartl reached good results so fast. The difference gave us green light by FCI.
And now? Some people want to add blood of NON-TRAINABLE mixes. To make them to behave like Saarloos or other crosses. Why some people want to degenerate our breed? I know some breeders do not care about the character - they NEVER made any exams and are not interested in anything which is called WORK. But many people decided for CzW exactly because of this... If someone like character of Saarloos - BUYS Saarloos. If someone like the character of Husky - BUYS Husky. If some CzW breeders not accept it they should think about changing the profile: please breed SAARLOOS or HUSKY and DO NOT change character of our breed... Especially of you do not have the brightest idea about it...
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote