View Single Post
Old 16-11-2010, 23:46   #34
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

I only judge what I personlly see and live with. Of course there are enough people who do not inform well. The Ferrari example is simply, no one drives with a Ferrari on a gravle road. The 240 km/h is in german normal. On our highways you are on most parts allowed to drive as fast you want. The people do not die on these highways but in the cities mostly.

Wolf- and Wolfdog rescuers are getting almost only in contact and touch with people who have problems with their animals. Like in germany the normal dog shelters get in touch with people who have problems with their dogs and gave them away. But they do not get in touch with the majority of people who do not have problems. I put in here the link to the wolfconnection, you can easyly watch the pics where they are hiking with their high content wolfdogs, leash trained dogs and even with kids. Monty and Nicole know for example Mace Loftus from the wolf crossing and know very well that they do have no problems for over 20 years. Monty of course knows that I do have no problems as well. Noomi did have already two heats, she adult and adult. And guess what with every heat she is more friendly to me and becomes more open to people.

The problem is people like you read this and think oh wow, all wolfdogs and owners are like this. But the truth I told here, only 20.000 = 2,7 % in shelter! This is the truth. So please do not turn around the facts. And again, I have experience with 8 year dogs, I went with them to McDonalds met small dogs and children without any problem.

Better you come now and than in 2 years again, so you can make a good comparison. That is always funny, people like you who are only knowledge because of reading, will not come. All these open people come and will be convinced immediately.

You mentioned a lot of dog breeds in Ann her wolfdogs. Where did you have it from? Here is a pic from Noomi´s aunts and grandma. Do you really think that there are all these dogs in you mentioned?

Last edited by hanninadina; 16-11-2010 at 23:52.
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote