View Single Post
Old 27-12-2009, 07:40   #244
XaedasKSP

Yes I am ready for the responsibilty probably more than many of those 11+. And if you really want to be the hero, why dont you organise a puppy course for wolfdogs. I think that both me and many of the future wolfdog owners will join in this so you can teach us how to train our SWs and how to avoid the wolfhaters.

I think that many people who are going to buy a SW will join as long as you dont charge the tripple or higher price for the pup course than on other courses for pups. And we will also travel to your place. So this could be an idea of doing something good for the wolfdogs in Norway. The breeder in Trondheim is not planning something like that but maybe you could to help both the new owners and the whole breed to avoid any accidents. And I promise if you will make something like that there will be many new SW owners with their pups who will attend this pup training course. Maybe it will work better if the course will be in like a week and everyone can book a hotel for that week and attend with the pup instead of something like coming once a week. I dunno if its a good idea but maybe it could work.
XaedasKSP jest offline   Reply With Quote