View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 14:48   #52
Ligerwolve2

I cant argue with the things being said in regard to regulations or the ethics of the breeder here as I just dont have that kind off information.

All I do know is what I have read on a tamaskan forum and I think they are making a lot better effort. DNA tests have been done and they seem to be trying to track as far as they can to get an understanding. I also read that they wanted to agree as a whole when to outcross for genetic diversity and for behavioural issues. They have a type in mind and are working towards that.

I dont see with this in mind if there is careful consideration and a cross done. Of course the breeder of the CzW would have to be involved and really for the sake of good feelings this breed club should be spoken with.

Its not an insult to the breed if someone seeks to use it in an ETHICAL manner.

If this person is really just another BYB as we call them well thats a whole different kettle of fish. I wonder how the Tamaskan breeders who are working hard feel about this person.

For the record I dont want a Tamaskan or any kind of cross of a CzW. Happy to wait for the real thing. I didnt win lotto so going to be a while yet
Ligerwolve2 jest offline   Reply With Quote