Thread: newbie
View Single Post
Old 25-05-2009, 12:46   #6
tikaani

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirowan View Post
hi my name is william.im new on here.very much into wildlife,im a practising falconer,do re enactment and a pagan.my wife and i have a inuit from shoshone kennels shes a beauty.were very much looking to have more wolfie dogs.now a question.which breed is most wolf i/e has more wolf in it.and how difficult is it to obtain a pure wolf ? i do film tv and educational lectures with my trained falcons hawks and eagles.now when experienced enough would like a pure wolf or as near as posible to one.how do i proceed.thanks

woflves are illegal in the UK so you need a licence. you wont be able to get one over here witch is good as they are NOT pets and would not be fair on it to be kept as one... if you are going to get anything get a cwd, they are now leagal to have in the UK and are amazing animals. Do some reserch first though, theye can be a hand full and you need to spend lots of time with them. any one who says theyll sell you a pure wolf is irisponcible and you will be waisting your money becouse it will prob turn out to be not a wolf at all....it may seem like you want a wolf but trust me is not a good idea,,
tikaani jest offline   Reply With Quote