View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 18:05   #13
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
I see one more problem. He is using photos of the dogs and we all know about the planned litters. If I see information about the litter on re-seller's site I understand, that this respectful breeder is selling his puppies to re-sellers Death of the reputation.
He also uses a slogan, that Daiva is using on her website since 2006 - "Thare is nothing more beautiful than wolf". If I read in his add - I understand that Daiva is also involved

Or reputation doesn't mean anything anymore?
I don't think this kill the reputation, I don't know if the breeders really have send these information and photos to him or if he just comes to the sites and copy then, principally when the breeder lives in other country, this gives more courage to people copy and uses the photos without care, anyway, when a hungaryan person will search in latvian if exist a latvian people using his photos and dogs for announce? Probably never, at least I will never sleep thinking that some japaneses can take the photos of my dogs and use then at litter announcement, as exemple.
Fell time ago I find a litter of my bulldog announced... but she is neuthered because displasy since 18 months