View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 18:28   #18
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
Well, I wouldn't want the photos of my dog to be published on a site like this. First of all - in Lithuania, a breeder, who sells his puppies to re-sellers, can no longer breed dogs with pedigrees.
And these are not just stolen photos, he says to people, that the owner of these dogs are selling puppies to re-sellers.
Nor me, but what can I make if someone in the other side of the world is using a photo of my dogs without I know? Maybe if you search you can find photos of your dogs at chinese sites in the same way, but you will only know about it if someone told you that it's happing, and so, after you know about it you can enter with a action against it.
This is internet, serious buzines.
Well, if Edit isn't selling dogs to him, soon will appear a interessed person wanting a puppie from this site, and he will sold as Edit puppy, but he won't have pedigree with Crying wolf name and nor even with the parents that Edit uses for make the litter announced by him. if he have pedigree, so, probably, if the owner get that he fall in a lie, he will enter in justice against this re-seller.