View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 16:05   #77
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
Ehm...Paula you are aware that the same small talk could be applied to you right?
I have different view of breeding, I dont want to send the dogs far as I want to preserve their line in my country, so you will never see I trying to sent a dog to outside for get rid off it as these people do.
But... I listened the same talk when I was searching for a dog, and even today when I sent mails as "new owner" I receive the same replie of some breeders.
Quote:
Does the X litter Z Molu es appear to you as a bad litter for some reason?
Or is it just that the breeder is not on you "I like" list and so anything she does is bad?
Looks like the hat had feet perfectly your friend Monika, right? well, sorry I was not talking exactly about her this time.
About the X litter, I never mentionated it, but if you want my opinion about, I see nothing special in this litter, no interessing blood, mostly not nice dogs with exeption of Xantina, that looks like follow better the standard.
Its nothing personal, even because I never talked with Monika more than by this forum, but I really put in my account the work that the person is doing for the breed before add or took out it of my "list" of " I like"
If she breed again a nice dog as she already did, a nice litter with interessing blood, I will pop praising it because I will realy get interested, but its not the case at the moment, so, its my hope for the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massimo
About long hair, if a Male such as MIKY was a bad male because some of his puppies (a very small percentage) were long haired, then his son INDUK had a higher percentage always with long hair, if you read carefully in this thread it seems ART is a carrier of the "long hair" gene.
ART is son of Cira and Jerry Lee.
Maybe Jerry Lee is carrier of "long hair" gene too...and his brothers AND SISTERS..
Maybe you should read again whole topic, will see that I, owner of Jezbeth that is daughter of Jolly a SISTER of Jerry lee, had pointed out that Jerry lee is a carrier of long hair as he did puppies with longer hair than the expected.
I have no kennel blindness, realy dont bothers me the possibility of my dog have the genetic of long hair (including, Hero Oskar dor, by Argo z Prizrak karpat probably have it as some of his pups have longer coat) if born a atipical dog with atipical characteristics, I will only give him neuthered for a prepared owner and warn people who wants to breed with the tipical puppies of this litter about the problem, so dont need to born more puppies with this problem again.
But, as I expected it didnt happened and I have pups with very tipical coat, but more adaptated for our crazy climate.
its interesting that at start Monika wrote that coat is not a lethal thing, she is not wrong as its not an lethal gene, but by other side the coat quality for me is very important, as my dogs should be able to be protected of the cold of winter (yes, where I lives the temperature can be negative but its the easy and ridiculous part for a breed wich comes from europe) and the extreme hot of the summer (this year arrived at 45C with much higher termic sensation, terrible, so its what we can say that need a real adaptaton by the dog) , my wolfdogs and their descendents have not problem, but I'm afraid if a dog like the one of the first photo would be able to survive at our summer with such coat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massimo
It's easy to make a witch hunt, all you have to do is start...it never ends!
Where is the witch hunt? Talk that dog Y or X have problems its already witch hunting? So I'm witch hunting miself
Try to change your mind about it, does not exist perfect dog, does not exist 100% healty line, the only way for we improve the breed is talking openly about the problems, mostly of atipical litters and even problems appeared because the breeder was not warned about the problems the blood he used could pass, who suffer with it in the end are the inoccents, the puppies.
Our biggest problems is exactly the famous "kennel blindness", and this talk of "My dog is perfect/my breeding is perfect and who do not agree with me is witch hunting me" really bothers me.

About the topic name, sorry, it was a very old topic, I nor even seen the name of it now I will change