View Single Post
Old 22-05-2011, 22:59   #17
Morian

Send a message via Skype™ to Morian

ahhaha advertising of non-fci mixes on wd! must i ban you? (kidding too)

the only interesting thing said is about motivation of dogs and wolfdogs, she told that it differs very much, how dogs make tricks for food etc. 90% is about how cool they are. by the way, it was iterview with olga druzhinina, one of the main persons in this experiment. she started to tell about 30 years i spoke with her many times on some forums and even by skype. every time after my question "why do you want to create new breed if it already exists?" she used to start long and boring discussions about csv - not able to work, shy etc. but every time we had to finish the discussion with another question - have you ever seen one? i don't want to compare csv and volkosob (as minimum because i didn't have it), but imagine - how many dogs are on their site? for so long time (and so much money and attention) it's not too optimistic number. how many of them passed even most easy exams? 2 or 3 maybe. how strong inbreeding is - did you see information about any health test on their site? i didn't. only one paper where they compared biochemical indices of dogs and hybrids (and found out that their dogs are not healthy). it's all looks like a bad joke, nothing more. so much ado about nothing.