View Single Post
Old 15-08-2011, 12:44   #37
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

@Morian, what do you suggest are russian wolfdogs? Mixes?

@Nebulosa, it seems to me that you do not know that in nature are not to count hybrids - hybrids of plants in first row and f course hybrids of animals!

It is one opinion if Kay says that because there are not enough wild wolves, single of them interbreed with dogs. That happened in germany too in 2003. It happened in italy and of course in all other countries. But there are not so many wolf hybrids as people could belive. But there are some. So I wanted to tell you, even in nature "new breeds" are coming - and going. I do not see the reason why people should not be allowed to breed new breeds? And of course not if these are natural dogs close to the father of all dogs, the wolf. I can not understand why especially people here in this forum are so narrow minded! Sometimes I think, you people are afraid that you will not find new good owners for your dogs because potential interesting people have a bigger choice in wolfdogs and decid to take not a csw. If you really are convinced of your dog breed so why are you afraid not to convince people to get a csw?

It would be better if some people would not breed so many dogs and not every heat cycle of the female.

It seems to me that some of you are blind how life works. As I already wrote in every second someone is inventing a new car, clothes, drinks, meals, houses etc pp. Without these people we would not have internet, which starts 20 years ago! So why stop in inventing new dog breeds? If everybody would think like you, we wouldn´t have any dog breed and of course not the csw - but only tame wolves! If Karel Hartl would think like you, we would not have any csw.

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote