Thread: Gsd
View Single Post
Old 16-11-2011, 13:26   #2
tupacs2legs
rookie

Send a message via ICQ to tupacs2legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by konstantin91 View Post
I know that this is not forum for german shepherds but i have one question...
I have a female german shepherd, 2 years old. I got her while she was 1 year old. She is skinny or just look skinny, i still cant deside. I am using raw food to feed her, 1kg of meet + some bones + some vegetables. I dont use food that have sugar or that can make problems for digesting... I think i feed her enough but it still looks skinny to me? She dont have parasites so i dont know what stoping her to have a better look, to look more fat ? I also heard that problem may be bad genetics ?
Can someone give me pictures of his CzW from behind and with good angle on stomack and that part of body, so i can compare. I will upload pictures of my dog so someone with enough experience can give me advice.
I hope this post is not problem cause it is about gsd and not czw...
hi :-)

having a picture of a csv...or even a gsd will not help you each dog has its own weight for what is right for them....u should be able to feel a dogs ribs and spine but not be able to see them(most pet dogs are overweight imo)
also some dogs do not mature till later on... what are her poo's like? u say she doesnt have worms...how do u know? what have u used?

here is a calculator for guideline amounts for her raw....

http://www.raw4dogs.com/calculate.htm

and yes a pic may be helpful although u need to be able to feel the dog to be more accurate
tupacs2legs jest offline   Reply With Quote