View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 19:28   #30
thomas

Send a message via Skype™ to thomas

Now everybody looking to cryingwolf she is sale puppies or not !! Now What dou you think Daiva did good !! for my site not good !! For me no matter 3 CSW sold or not im propose 50 breeders puppies on my site ... and we are working with hungry breeders so friendly... Breeders win selling puppies i win selling information i do not think that its bad for me and for breeders...

I have to say again We are not church sure that we have to win money breeders must win money too.. and all information about breeds must give all info to owners not me must give breeders.... its a marketings systems .. Now all around the world economic crises .. If i help to breeders its bad!!!....

Everbody know that CSW is not populars breeds but so specific breeds .. and i dont know about CSW nothing ....just i accept my mistake or my fault was publish Ms.Hanka's dog .. this was my fault but for cryingwolf puppies publish with permission.. i can show on the judgement everythings.. Im not stupid im not 15 years old. I know everythings for business... i know that without permission you can publish anythings...

And Hanka wrote to me email in same second i deleted picture... Why im not publish now cryingwolf puppies Beacause i dont want to she is a victim for pictures.. i said again no problem CSW puppies for sale or not but problem is friendship for breeders... thanks
thomas jest offline   Reply With Quote