View Single Post
Old 25-07-2008, 00:55   #2
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

I remember that some time ago appear in this forum a man on UK searching for a wolf or hybrid for mate with his Tamaskan female, saying about the preservation of the highland wolves and something like that together.
After it I find this same person with some videos on youtube showing his new dog a czechsolovakian wolfdog.
In that time I wonder who sold a CzW for such unprepared person, that was able to write in his site that "utonagans and Tamaskan are out now that CzW and SwH are accepted on UK", searching in the database I find Atlas Azul Pacino in the name of this person.
I had find some time ago this person solding mix puppies between Tamaskan and his CzW as Czechoslovakian wolfdog puppies.
We can find here too a testimonial of a new USA owner wich receive 2 CzW puppie instead one from a UK breeder, have some problems with the puppies getting almost at point to give then to another person if not deceif-me.
You comes here and ever talk about do the right, the control of the breeding for take out of DEFRA's and all like, but you not seems act like what you write.
We can find on this forum some questions about your UK club of 2 persons without reply when you comes here only for accuse others breeders that, maybe, you have some personal problems with.
Please, we're still waiting the results of DNA exams of the De Louba Tar dog's as you promise, I never saw DNA exam take more than 3 months for be done.

Yes, I make a new topic only for Pacino's kennel, because as Ina and me some people must have too unreplied questions or new questions to do.