View Single Post
Old 23-09-2011, 11:29   #6
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyJessy View Post
my name is Jessica and I have a dog (Gunner) that You have called "MIX" in the database ... without having any evidence.
There is well based evidency that your dog (and many other from the "French Crying Wolf" lines) are mixes. We are still waiting for the kennel clubs in the specific countries to verify the pedigrees - if they will not make it it will be against the FCI rules which force the member countries to garanty that the parents/grandparents written in the pedigrees are the real parents of the specific dog.
If the national kennels clybs will not make it we will move it on the higher level and solve it by FCI directly.

On the other side - your dog do not even resemble a Czechoslovakian Wolfdog. Why do you want to convice anybody that he is a CsW when even a beginners can see that he is a cross of some breeds? What is is for? Nobody is against KEEPING the mixes but they have nothing common wit this breed and their breeding under the name of "Czechoslovakian Wolfdog" must be stoped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyJessy View Post
The first pictures of my dog ​​into the database of the site, I have not put myself
Yes, it is possible. In many cases we get photos from people who take photos of all dogs during meetings, shows and other events.
If the new photo is better than the old one which we have in the database - we replace it.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote