View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 22:20   #19
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
You're probably right, Suski, but the size of the kennel is not the core issue here, isn't it? It only indicates the scale of the problem - it would be easier to rehome 2-3, even 5 dogs than 20 or more.

Paul, I suppose everybody would be grateful for more information and more details, such as e.g. when and by whom these photos were taken and what steps were taken....
You've publicly made a serious accusation - honestly, it's hard to belive any breeder would keep his/her animals in such conditions - it would be totally irrational in the long run. Maybe the owner is sick or so, can't cope and needs help instead of criticism?

Has anybody else visited the place or bought pup/pups from this kennel? Can Paul's information be confirmed by others? Has the issue been ever discussed on the French forum?
hi first of all my wife and i lived and worked at the de louba tar kennels for 18 mths, there was 49 dogs at the kennel in febuary 2002 we left in 2004 there was 199 dog at these kennel, we could not cope with the work, 15 hrs a day, there were other witnesses there when a friend and my self took the photos and made the videos, we did not report the matter because if you all remember in 2003 the French authorities went to kennels in mid France and destroyed over 40 dogs just because a breeder did not comply to regulations, we did not want this to happen as we loved all the dogs and knew them so well, we did seek help and it has taken a long time to assure the dogs will not be harmed, but action has started and things are now moving, as you all well know Mrs Keizer is both fit and well and still attends dog shows all over Europe, is still breeding and still selling dogs as you can see on this site as there is one or two needing new homes, so the answer to your question is the person sick or in ill health is NO, i can back up all i say both by photos and video clips, i also have independant witnesses who have all made statments, and all has been forwarded to the authorities, the dog conditions are only the tip of the iceburg there are other irregularities with this breeder that i am sorry i can not tell you about as there are other people involved , but as soon as i get word from Holland and France i will make it all public, paul uk
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote