View Single Post
Old 21-10-2009, 14:48   #28
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
I think it is not about WHAT you are doing but HOW you are doing it... Don't you think there must be something wrong with your way of speaking with Admin?
Where in my post do you see ANYTHING adressed to Admin ?
....and if you do somehow see my post as adressed to Admin, why are Admin the only one who don`t answer, only friends/"family" is feeling an urge to defend ehh.... something ???

Quote:
I know that there are more than hundred people sending corrections and information to the administration email. And I think it didn't changed since I was the administrator. And the only "black sheep" is you... Nobody complains about Admin, nobody attack him. Hundred people have no problem with Admin, and admin have no problem with 100 people...
So the conclusion of this is : if you do not complain about Admin, Admin will have no problem with you, but if you do, you will have a problem with Admin(and friends/"family").

Where am I writing any complains ? and what makes you think of this as an attack ? ...I would`nt brag about Admin ONLY have no problem with 100 people, when there are more than 2500 registered members on wd.org(according to Rona).

Quote:
Think about it. Expecially that you must do a lot wrong things to be black listed by Rona - Rona who is our forum negotiator and (almost) never get angry...
It is nice to see that your "family" can watch eachothers back, because you probertly would`nt stand a chance by your selves.
I really don`t give a shit about Rona or if anybody else from your "family" will blacklist me, it only say a lot about your abilities to interact/communicate with other people ...and it is not positiv, in case you did`nt realize it !

But thanks for giving me another laugh, by exposing your self as one more "familymember" who is easily feeling offended/attacked/violated for nothing ?

Last edited by Juniorwolf; 21-10-2009 at 14:52. Reason: more text
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote