View Single Post
Old 21-10-2009, 14:55   #29
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilczakrew View Post
On the Polish forum appears to be still. Especially as someone has a different opinion. The attacks also come always from the same page.
At last there is someone who will uncover all kind of cheating... even if some people makes it angry...

(Dear forums members - I owe you an explanation: the reason for this post in the case of polish pseudo-bonitation in Osieczna: a privat bonitation done by people who were too affraid(?) to present their dogs on a official bonitation (of course not all - there were also "normal" CzW owners who had NO IDEA that it is not a normal official Czech bonitation done according the valid regulations).
They organizator invited a judge from Czech Republic, but there was no bonitation committee, bonitation cards (codes) are hidden, the written codes are wrong (their are either Czech nor Slovakian) and most dogs were evaluated much better as they are in the reality (many serious faults were hidden). The results of this pseudo-bonitation has been put INTO THE PEDIGREES!
Now some breeders are already cheating the puppy buyers saying their dogs PASSED THE MOST IMPORTANT TEST FOR WOLFDOGS - BONITATION (WITH THE EXCELLENT NOTE). Passed something what can not be described as REAL bonitation...

Any critics about this pseudo-bonitation are called "attack on people who have different opinion".....

Hmmm....maybe it is right... Anybody who knows the regulations and the way of judging bonitations will have DIFFERENT OPINION than the organizers of the bonitation in Osieczna. And every CzW owner who cares for honesty will be against it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilczakrew View Post
Family always has to stick together. Are you against one, you have the whole family on his head.
I would describe it on a different way: "similar personalities keep together". People who have the same values, style and simply said "understand each other"... You keep with btd, rolf, aso.... I would be happy if you will put me in one bag with Rona, Nebulosa, Grins or wolfin... Because I agree with the - not because I MUST but because I think the same...

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote