View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 23:54   #147
Wolves

Ina, you've allowed the possibility that they're pure. Now from what you're saying, the Dunnernthal breeder may not be very reputable. But that's not any evidence to say that my dogs aren't pure, and so far no one has provided evidence, everyone's opinions have just been based on speculations about the breeder.

I just like to point out that Czw here in Australia aren't being used to establish the breed. The breeder probably isn't going to be breeding again. But what these czw have done, is develope a wide interest and admiration in the breed. I even know people who are now considering importing czws, as they can no longer buy any in Australia. The most damaging thing to the breed in Australia, has been the attitudes on this thread, rather than any constructive comments, it has been an attack on the Australian breeder. I'm very greatful for the expense that the Australian breeder has gone to, to bring these beautiful dogs here, and I'm disappointed in the unfair criticism on these forums.

As I said the intention wasn't to establish the breed here, I'd like to remind you it would be impossible to establish a breed fully in a new country with only one breeding pair. But what has been done is establish wonderful ambassadors for the breed, for when people do import and establish a Czechoslovakian Wolfdog kennel here.

Ligerwolve, you appear to be forgetting who started this thread. I did.
The title is Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs Australia. It is in no way related to my dogs in particular, I started this thread long before they were born. Therefore my dogs aren't the point of discussion of this thread, sorry I decided the point of discussion here, not you.

You claim to of owned a "wolfdog" that has "Czechoslovakian Wolfdog" in it and called her a "Czechoslovakian Shepherd". Given my title, your dog is most definitely able to be questioned here. Where's the papers? Where's the photos? Where's the genetic test results? I want to see the proof of Czw in them.

Sorry, your attempts to deflect my questions won't work here anymore.