View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 20:34   #40
BlueBelton

Send a message via Skype™ to BlueBelton

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas View Post
I have questions sorry
1)For what you breeds your puppies for business for hobby?
I do not breed dogs. My friends worldwide do not breed puppies neither for business nor only for just breeding. They breed dogs for the selection and for the sake af the breed.

Quote:
2) When you get puppies you are giving for free or for money !!!
Ir the person is the best owner in the world and is worth it, he can get the puppy for free easily. Everything depends on the situation.

Quote:
3) You never sale puppies abroad ?? I mean not export to other country...
I do not breed. But it doesn't matter where are you from, the matter is WHO YOU are.

Quote:
4) If somebody wants to buy your puppy from USA people must come to your kennel and expense for puppy 4000 usd fly ticket ...
Usually respectable breeders comunicate with peolple who are interested in their puppy not several days or weeks, the comunication can last a year, two or even more if needed. After some time you start to know and rely on each other and then the breeder can send the puppy simply on CARGO.

Quote:
5) How you choice your owners if owners from USA or From Brazil or maybe your princip not sale to USA or Brasil ???
look to number 1). But still If I have any progeny I surely never will send it to USA. But it's a different thing, it's breed's policy.
BlueBelton jest offline   Reply With Quote